First of all, thank you for your interest in my artwork, but before you commission me, please read this following disclaimer carefully:
- This is a personal commission work, which means the artworks that are produced from here are for personal use only (no business/promotional/publication use allowed). If you are going to use my artwork for other means than personal use, please contact me for further info.
- All copyrights remain with me. I will send you the artworks, but I am allowed to use them for my portfolio and promotional act (as in posting them in my blog, Instagram, etc.). This also means that every time you are posting my artwork in social media, you MUST give clear credit to me (Instagram: frappannisa) and claiming my work as your own is strictly forbidden (including tracing and/or copying).
- All artworks will be signed and dated by me.
Now that you have read the disclaimer, let’s go back to the fun stuff: Your cat portrait.
What you will get
A portrait of your cat(s) of the size of your choice (A5 or A4), with 1 cm border on each side for framing purpose. I use a high-quality cold pressed paper with 350 gsm thickness. The artwork will be made with gouache.
*Price is not including €4.35 shipping cost
- A5 (148 x 210 mm) size portrait for €40
- A4 (210 x 297 mm) size portrait for €60
How it works
- Contact me here. Use “Cat Portrait Commission” as the subject of your email. Include at least 3 photos of them (please make sure they are as clear as possible) and maybe tell me a little bit about your cat(s). I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- After I verify the photos, you can make half payment to my Paypal account. I will only start making the preliminary work after I receive this payment. This half payment is not refundable.
- In 3 business days after you made the half payment, I will send you the sketch(es) via email. From here you can say if you like it or not, or if you want to make some adjustment. Please think about it and take your time at this stage, as after I paint it with gouache we won’t have much room for adjustment anymore. The maximum amount of revision before I work on the final piece is 2 times.
- After we agree with the sketch, please give 5 business days for me to finish the piece. I will scan or photograph the finished artwork and send it to you for the final check.
- If everything works well, you can send the rest of the payment via Paypal, and I will mail the painting to you. My preference posting method is with Post-NL priority service without tracking code (tracking code is very expensive, so I will only provide it upon your request).